2015 Pinnacle No codes/No throttle pedal/will not go in gear

2015 CXU 613 Mdrive would not turn over/crank. Transmission showing low air and no neutral on dash. Repaired air leaks on trans tank. Truck now will show neutral and crank. Went into gear when dash showed N. Now it will not go in gear.  Accelerates sometimes, but most of the time no respopnse. It does change engine tones when it doesn't accelerate. Lightning bolt on, but dash will not show any codes on guarddog or regen. Has OBD connector and can't get tech tool to communicate.  Truck has been sitting about a year. Can't understand why dash will not show any codes and LB still on. If you try and put it in gear, parking light blinks/warning goes off. Borrowed someones obd hd little scanner and it also shows no codes. I'm puzzled as it seems like one issue gets corrected and another pops up. Checked grounds/cables/connectors. Help!!

Check your brake lights if you have no brake lights you won’t move some times aburnt bulb will screw with the workings 

switches are under the panel near the steering column 

Edited by fjh

On 1/14/2019 at 1:46 PM, fjh said:

Don’t think so.

Take it to FJH for him to work on, you bought a truck to keep him in business!! 😋

Only thing I could think of is was it originally an mdrive? Did someone try swapping it in, and never got it running right? But I doubt that's the case, why would you do that to a new truck?..

• 2 years later...

M-Drive???  software upgrade.??.. I fixed one of these when I found the wires under the driver side were chaffed through on the frame. look over the fuel tank and see if there is a harness that curl's over the frame, and look for a chaffed or cut wire..  I pulled my hair out on the one I fixed, because I was using a laptop and Impact to diagnose it... I found it buy.... get This..... (Looking)...there is a small/short harness one the tranny that can be replaced. It's  been a few years, but I think it was $135.00...  There are some very smart people here who work on these Swedish truck's everyday..  someone will help you. Welcome to B.M.T.!  Joey..

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Mabey you can just Private message the poster and ask...   Unfortunately a lot of newbies don't post the fix, which would be helpful, and is the proper thing to do in this forum... if you find the fix,  post it here... it's the right thing to do... jojo

35 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Mabey you can just Private message the poster and ask...   Unfortunately a lot of newbies don't post the fix, which would be helpful, and is the proper thing to do in this forum... if you find the fix,  post it here... it's the right thing to do... jojo

Thanks, I messaged the OP as well. Need an answer to this.  

• 4 weeks later...

Update: I have avoided this problem from recurring by ensuring I fully press down on the brake pedal. I found when I wasn’t pressing the pedal down fully, it would put the truck in the mode that OP described. If I accidentally held the brake down lightly and got into this inoperable mode, I simply put the mDrive in N, pull the tractor brake, take my foot off the brake pedal, and that’s it, it clears the error. 

hope that helps others that run into this issue. 

• Like 1