Sign in to follow this  
Ezrider

chicken lights for the mack truck

Nice!!!

I put two lights under the cab, keeping the signal lite.

1/8 flat stock and used the existing marks there

Looked great

• Like 1

Looks good lit up!

interesting i don't know if i have ever heard that story, iv heard there was a company that hauled chickens in i think the north east somewhere that started it by putting some amber lights under there bumper, iv also heard that the glow resembles the glow of the heat lights in a chicken coop. 

• Thanks 1

Guess whatever keeps the chickens warm, happy and safe on the way to the McNugget blender?  

• Like 1

Looks great,nice job..

• Like 1

Sounds like Hunts point in the 70s, stop at red light trailer would get unloaded, never saw a cop stop a  truck for running red light at night in the Bronx or Hunts Point, of course you were going very fast either.

• Like 1

David, Hunts Point was the reason I never hauled produce!LOL I used to haul insulation into the S.Bronx all the time, but with a flatbed you are unloaded in a half hour,and can split! It's the waiting that gets ya! Freightrain the chicken lights look great!Bob's been asking about you but I've been off the site for awhile! He's polishing the headers on his IHRA teams rail,getting ready for the season to open!