V8 Superdog for parts

18 hours ago, h67st said:

That is one beat up truck! Looks like it's sold.

It got relisted,

That is one tiered Dog. I don't throw the towel in at many things but it looks like the fight is out of that Superliner. Only thing maybe worth anything is the engine... maybe. Think it is scrapper bound.

Double frame looks in good shape, can't see an oil pan to see if there's even an engine in it. Hood has a nice crack, nothing a 2x4 fiberglassed in can't hold. Doesn't look like there's a rear window in it. Needs a lot of small stuff though... Maybe worth 1500...

55 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Double frame looks in good shape, can't see an oil pan to see if there's even an engine in it. Hood has a nice crack, nothing a 2x4 fiberglassed in can't hold. Doesn't look like there's a rear window in it. Needs a lot of small stuff though... Maybe worth 1500...

Better look closer. The frame is broke at the rears on the drivers side.

I have seen that truck in person and it's quite rough. Good for parts probably but not something to build upon unless an endless pocketbook mentality is applied.

• Like 2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

8 hours ago, JoeH said:

I can't see that in the pics, but I'll take your word for it!

I agree, somebody's eyes must be better than mine, I can't see the frame break from the pics. Not saying it isn't broke, just saying I can't see it.