Jump to content
sdmack

Superliner wanted

Recommended Posts

Looking for a Superliner to restore. The condition of the drive train don’t matter. Needs to have a title. Preferably in the Midwest but could travel for the right one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, sdmack said:

Looking for a Superliner to restore. The condition of the drive train don’t matter. Needs to have a title. Preferably in the Midwest but could travel for the right one

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

 

Hey thanks I did see that one. I’m kinda looking for something with with engine trouble or something since I have a Superliner with a good V8 but no title. Even something sitting for awhile already would be alright with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget there were Superliner 1st serie and Superliner-II. The one you have with V8 is Superliner-1. Relating to the 2nd generation (starting from 1985) about the frame, front axle, air tanks, radiator and many other things it's almost different story. Those RW2's were built on another chassis and even by another factory.

Vlad

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got a 88 with no engine,had a E9-500,Neway with a 36" bunk in Iowa.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Don't forget there were Superliner 1st serie and Superliner-II. The one you have with V8 is Superliner-1. Relating to the 2nd generation (starting from 1985) about the frame, front axle, air tanks, radiator and many other things it's almost different story. Those RW2's were built on another chassis and even by another factory.

Vlad

Hey Vlad thanks for sharing your  knowledge. Did they change the motor itself too or will they still bolt in and wire up the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The motor itsdelf must be the same. But actually I have never put my hands on both ot them. So you know, in theory things could be looking smooth. But than in fact under the water stones might be hit. And as more initial differences as more chances to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I understand what you mean. I’ve had plenty of those kind of projects where it supposed to work but it turns out it takes plenty of modifications. I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for your input 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 7:34 PM, sdmack said:

Looking for a Superliner to restore. The condition of the drive train don’t matter. Needs to have a title. Preferably in the Midwest but could travel for the right one

There has been a Superliner for sale at Joseph Eq for some time now, it is white and looks OK. It was Cat powered and does not have an engine.Google them for a phone number and photos on their site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AZB755V8 said:

There has been a Superliner for sale at Joseph Eq for some time now, it is white and looks OK. It was Cat powered and does not have an engine.Google them for a phone number and photos on their site

I’ll have to give them a call. Thanks 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have a 1990 RW713 I might be willing to sell. E9, 12speed, lift axle, wet kit, new paint. If you are still looking? 541-263-1464

Edited by Fish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...