Superliner wanted

sdmack

35 minutes ago, sdmack said:

Looking for a Superliner to restore. The condition of the drive train don’t matter. Needs to have a title. Preferably in the Midwest but could travel for the right one

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

41 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

Hey thanks I did see that one. I’m kinda looking for something with with engine trouble or something since I have a Superliner with a good V8 but no title. Even something sitting for awhile already would be alright with me.

Don't forget there were Superliner 1st serie and Superliner-II. The one you have with V8 is Superliner-1. Relating to the 2nd generation (starting from 1985) about the frame, front axle, air tanks, radiator and many other things it's almost different story. Those RW2's were built on another chassis and even by another factory.

Vlad

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

15 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Don't forget there were Superliner 1st serie and Superliner-II. The one you have with V8 is Superliner-1. Relating to the 2nd generation (starting from 1985) about the frame, front axle, air tanks, radiator and many other things it's almost different story. Those RW2's were built on another chassis and even by another factory.

Vlad

Hey Vlad thanks for sharing your  knowledge. Did they change the motor itself too or will they still bolt in and wire up the same?

The motor itsdelf must be the same. But actually I have never put my hands on both ot them. So you know, in theory things could be looking smooth. But than in fact under the water stones might be hit. And as more initial differences as more chances to.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Yes I understand what you mean. I’ve had plenty of those kind of projects where it supposed to work but it turns out it takes plenty of modifications. I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for your input 🙂

• Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 7:34 PM, sdmack said:

Looking for a Superliner to restore. The condition of the drive train don’t matter. Needs to have a title. Preferably in the Midwest but could travel for the right one

There has been a Superliner for sale at Joseph Eq for some time now, it is white and looks OK. It was Cat powered and does not have an engine.Google them for a phone number and photos on their site

6 hours ago, AZB755V8 said:

There has been a Superliner for sale at Joseph Eq for some time now, it is white and looks OK. It was Cat powered and does not have an engine.Google them for a phone number and photos on their site

I’ll have to give them a call. Thanks 👍

• 1 month later...