Amazon Challenge......

Mack Technician

34 minutes ago, Mack Technician said:

A 12 oz can is 25 cents with 5 cent deposit no tax. $2.98 plus 60 cent deposit for a 12 pack  12 oz bottle is 49 cents with 5 cent deposit.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Thanks 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Never heard that name before. lol  We call 'em China Freight   .....Hippy

We just call it horrible freight

But in all so honesty there c clamps, grinding discs, flap wheels, moving dollies, moving blankets are good

They are also good for limited or occasional use tools

The silver tarps are better than the blue ones

Price check almost everything I buy on the internet
  • Like 2

As for harbor freight some of their tools are good quality. Others aren't worth the junky cardboard they're shipped in.     I'm a fan of the better toolboxes.   Defiantly worth checking into.    Also like the jackstands I have several 6 ton and a pair of 12 ton.  

Edited by Hobert62

Yes I use them a lot myself they have everything and thier cheep and they ship rite to your door but the old school in me I would still prefer dealing with locals and real people...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you located?

They have stores all over the place

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:01 PM, 41chevy said:

A 12 oz can is 25 cents with 5 cent deposit no tax. $2.98 plus 60 cent deposit for a 12 pack  12 oz bottle is 49 cents with 5 cent deposit.

https://moxie.myshopify.com/products/moxie

They (company store) are sold-out of product today? Coke is 5 months in on purchase...….they are able to market well enough to create scarcity and others collect $5.04 a can for it?     

5 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

https://moxie.myshopify.com/products/moxie

They (company store) are sold-out of product today? Coke is 5 months in on purchase...….they are able to market well enough to create scarcity and others collect $5.04 a can for it?     

They are "up grading" the bottling plant in New Hampshire.

I've got 10 or 12 cases in Virginia, same in N.Y. and only 5 or 6 cases in Maine.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

2 hours ago, 66dc75 said:

Amazon pricing is getting to be as bad as Grainger

And its not even exotic or hard to find items they are gouging you on? They have some, unique, captured, items you can’t get elsewhere, so set your price in that case........but this is stuff you can find at any corner Hardware Store. 

Some exotic stuff is reasonable on Amazon. I just bought a Luffa used by John the Baptist with a free copy of  Noahs original plans for the ARK for only $3995.00 guaranteed to be authentic with a sworn certificate from King Solomon..

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

Actually amazon is not that bad when you do an internet search and see that a lot of other places are around $30

23 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

Some exotic stuff is reasonable on Amazon. I just bought a Luffa used by John the Baptist with a free copy of  Noahs original plans for the ARK for only $3995.00 guaranteed to be authentic with a sworn certificate from King Solomon..

Sorry Paul but you got screwed. Solomon was a proven liar as per his father David whom I acquired the originals from through family passdown. In fact after David slew that SOB Goliath, wasn't nobody gonna doubt a damned thing David said. And that was before he was king!!

My kids spent literally hours with the calligraphy set and left me wondering what they was working on. Never knowed what all that leather was for they was buying either. Their sudden interest in sheep befuddled me. 

I have the original Ark plans and use them for a formal dining room table cloth as the hide holds up quite well under the clear plastic.

• Haha 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

4 minutes ago, Rob said:

Sorry Paul but you got screwed. Solomon was a proven liar as per his father David whom I acquired the originals from through family passdown. In fact after David slew that SOB Goliath, wasn't nobody gonna doubt a damned thing David said. And that was before he was king!!

My kids spent literally hours with the calligraphy set and left me wondering what they was working on. Never knowed what all that leather was for they was buying either. Their sudden interest in sheep befuddled me. 

I have the original Ark plans and use them for a formal dining room table cloth as the hide holds up quite well under the clear plastic.

Well at least Thomas Jeffersons BiC pen he used when he wrote the Declaration of Independence I got on Amazon is real.

P.T.CHESHIRE

Just be careful when you "Flic your Bic" as I'd hate to see anything happen to the instrument as it's a very important part of the country's history.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.