Sign in to follow this  
Bigl62

MP8 delete

Anyone have experience deleting a 2014 MP8 or newer. I’ve heard many have issues, however Diesel Spec claims to have it figured out. 

And please spare me crap about going to a dealer after, I don’t go there anyway. 

Diesel Spec says they got it figured out but every ISX Cummins they have deleted and programmed around here has blown up. Beware.

There are better people out there doing deletes.

There are lots of places that claim they can do it and I know it can be done, pain is keeping up with whom ever does it to begin with. Check for around northern end of Florida ,( somewhere around the Jacksonville area and can be  found , if googled correctly)and that’s as much as I can say due to the fact that , first , I work for one of those “crappy” dealers you referenced and due to that , I have to limit saying whom, because, I like my job which pays my bills and bosses like to look for ways to slap you around. But I was never hear and didn’t say anything but to tell you that it’s against the law to mess with Mother Nature!!!! ( also maybe a name starting with something like, uuiummmm, southern diag) oooppps, I didn’t say that out loud!!!!😱🤭🤫

On 1/11/2019 at 3:48 PM, Bullheaded said:

Apparently (at least here in Canada) he said they have new testing equipment on the way that measures every thing, even the NOX sensors and he told me everyone will be getting caught.

I have been hearing this exact statement for 3 years now in US and haven't seen it yet. I`m sure eventually it will be reality, all depends on how much money the DOT thinks it will bring in. Investment and Return!

Edited by Rockwell