Sign in to follow this  
TimberJack

Rochester Diesel?

Has anyone on here ran the Rochester injectors and turbo setup on their E7? Thanking about buying there stage 2.5 injectors and turbo but would like some input. 

I have used their injectors haven't used their injectors and turbo together never had any issues with them. I have also used injectors from K&S Diesel seem to be just as good only about half as much money

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the info. I will give them a shout. 

I've done two E7 400's.  Both ran great!!  One was 2.5 other was 3.5.     

GOOG did you use their turbo along with injectors? 

I have heard of people using a series 60 detroit turbo they seem to be alot cheaper but not ever got an actual part number to know which one to buy

I paid $2,200 for the turbo.  I don't know if that's cheap or not.  It works great with the added amount of fuel they're injectors flow.  I did the second installation three months ago.   

I’ve had one with a Detroit turbo. Seemed to do pretty good. Didn’t know much about it. Truck was set up that way when I got it. The id tag was missing off the side of the turbo so I have no clue was model it was. The truck I’ve got now is a 2003 CH with a 427 and it’s a slug. It’s got a 8LL with 4:17 rears. 

I just completed installing 2.5 stage injectors, and the turbo to go with it from Rochester. I have an 05 granite AMI 370. She always did good but this Definitely woke her up. I also replaced the exhaust manifold with an older ETECH manifold. I don't have many hrs on everything yet but very happy so far. Pulls great!!

I pull logs with this truck and I’m thinking about doing the 2.5 and turbo. How is your temps on hard pulls? 

I haven't worked it enough, things are slow now but I did test drive it and on a hard pull  in 7th the pyro was at 1025 water was normal 200. The fan didn't come on either. 

• Like 1

Ten4.. thanks for the info. Believe I will order the stuff this week. 

• Like 1

Eventually I will probably put a 5" exhaust from the turbo back and a K&N air filter as well