Pictures of the Week

other dog

1 hour ago, eddeere said:

Enjoyed the pictures . I agree I do not think the coils meet the required standards for hauling coils . Maybe they are light weight. 

They weigh between 9 and 10,000lbs. each. We haul the same coils there all the time. It might be legal, I don't know, but common sense tells me to use chains and corner protectors on mine. 

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, 1965 said:

Are you sure the date was 2016?

Yeah, just crippled in 2009

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

So many times I've seen guys come into our local steel mill and load coils without even having coil bunks on the deck. And I'm talking bigger coils than those. Luckily there is always a steel mill employee that catches them and makes them off load.

Always enjoy your pics of the week Other Dog. Always entertaining, LOL.

Let me avoid participation in the common sence discussion with simple apologizes to R-model trailer and Winfall sitizens instead. Oh, and the hat for sure.

Thanks for the pictures Tom.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Great family memories you have. 

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I used to have a betamax camera and made a Christmas video one year, All you heard was my now ex wife complaining about here presents . My son has the tape and the beta player and showed his wife the video, she laughted her A off because she had though I was making it up about Christmas 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

No Clue Joe???

Talk about the Ghost of Christmas Past !!!

People think I just fall off the earth from time to time, but I’m still around 

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

funny thing is, if you show that picture to people they think it is my nephew.
we bust his chops that all he has to look forward to when getting older is looking like me.

40fe645af452e628f89046643bcb3a0f.jpgsomewhere around 1982 then tonight excellent Christmas meal2a5baea1d9c5a29a8e20920b809bc827.jpg...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Like 1