Sign in to follow this  
alex g

Waiting for show season

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

On December 19, 2018 at 1:52 PM, j hancock said:

I do like truck show season.  Fishing season is good too.

fishing pic.jpg

Blonde Brockway.JPG

Have you been getting photography tips from OD?

• Haha 1

On 12/20/2018 at 8:26 AM, Brocky said:

You can start on February 14th to 16th at the ATCA Vintage Trucks of Florida chapter show combined with the ATCA Southern National show, the SNOWBIRD MACUNGIE, in Leesburg FL on FL RT 44 near the I-75 / FLA Pike split at Wildwood. This event is held in a park like setting at Stew Paquette's Farmall Museum with 3  buildings containing over 100 tractors and machinery. Saturday a car club shows up with about 25 cars, plus tractor pulls, vendors, food and music.

I will be there with my little Diamond T 201 along with about 75 to 100  other trucks.

Look for the redheaded Winfall correspondent from Florida there, she said she's going. I told her to take plenty of pictures. She said she will wear her BMT T-shirt.