thats an awesome color `` super body work also

Edited by carlotpilot

Love that color,  would like to do that on my R two tone with white. 

That is really nice, wish I could get the guy I have doing body work moving a little faster. He also is working on a Henry J, a 66 fast back and a 68 GTX at the same time.

Truck Shop 

Wow color seems to fit perfect on a real old vehicle great choice....bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The look of the cab is very promising. I just try to imagine the whole truck. No doubt would be great. Wish you smooth way to end up the project.

Awsum!!👍👍👍:MackLogo:

Very nice

Also love the color

Hello, the cab looks really good. Sorry to hear about the stone chip. I can’t believe how much progress you have made. Kind of makes  me feel like I’m moving at a snails pace. Oh well Rome was not built in one day. 

Take care,

Don

19 hours ago, VALS327 said:

Hello, the cab looks really good. Sorry to hear about the stone chip. I can’t believe how much progress you have made. Kind of makes  me feel like I’m moving at a snails pace. Oh well Rome was not built in one day. 

Take care,

Don

I have miles to go on the chassis, the only reason I had the cab done now is that the shop had a one year waiting list so I didn't want to let my chance go by.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2018 at 1:12 PM, h67st said:

Picked up the cab, fenders, and all exterior cab pieces on Thursday. I love the color, it's a Spectramaster green that took a lot of research to find. When I got home there was a small stone chip on the front, dang it! The trailer fenders are off for loading, I put them back on for the trip.

181209.1.jpg

1469834197_Optimized-MyColor(1).thumb.jpg.f0e143b555753916d6b4f1f8dbba935b.jpg

I do like your color selection a lot. Great looking cab body and paint!

I did my B in a similar color in 2013 and have nothing but complements on it since.

What color is the frame going to be?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AZB755V8 said:

1469834197_Optimized-MyColor(1).thumb.jpg.f0e143b555753916d6b4f1f8dbba935b.jpg

I do like your color selection a lot. Great looking cab body and paint!

I did my B in a similar color in 2013 and have nothing but complements on it since.

A beautiful pair of trucks there!!👍👍👍:MackLogo:    terry

Will be well worth the wait. Almost like Eazor colors. I think Eazor was a little more greenish.:thumb:

On 12/19/2018 at 5:23 PM, AZB755V8 said:

I'm thinking Mack red. I like black or grey for frames, but with the cab color I think I'll like red best. Plus it costs more, so I've got that going for me.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2018 at 3:12 PM, h67st said:

Picked up the cab, fenders, and all exterior cab pieces on Thursday. I love the color, it's a Spectramaster green that took a lot of research to find. When I got home there was a small stone chip on the front, dang it! The trailer fenders are off for loading, I put them back on for the trip.

181209.1.jpg

181209.2.jpg

this looks close-original 68 color-I think it was caled turqouise?

IMG_3200.jpg

Just now, Red Horse said:

IMG_3200.jpg

Uh -on second thought, not quite!

3 hours ago, Vladislav said:

I have doubts on good look of red frame with such painted cab. I might be wrong of cource and final decision is always by the owner. Or by owner's wife sometimes.

For the best you may draw a primitive picture of the truck using MS Paint or another graphic program. Too easy to fill areas with different colors to observe general appearance. You would surprize how many variations go away during just first 10 minutes of experiments.

Good idea!

4 hours ago, Red Horse said:

This is Axalta Spectramaster Green 426997N. I've seen other companies call it vintage teal.

I think a red frame would  really pop!   The contrasting colors would look good together.    My personal preference is always a black frame just for ease of touch up.   Like Vlad said its your baby do whatever you want.    I just hope it includes polished aluminum.