other dog

Pictures of the Week

Ya couldn't shovel the extra 76 miles to me?? I would have given you a cold Moxie.

1613142095_PaulsMountain_VA.jpg.4930db4b6b257e642670d301e8768088.jpg

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

Waukesha Motors Co, WI.

Hunter blaze orange for loud generators.

if your neighbor shoots a .50 hole in the block it’s murder, not an accident. 

Whats Moxie and how do I get some?

Edited by Mack Technician

Moxie is a soda unchanged recipe since 1876 made from Gentian Root . Kind of tastes like black licorice water they say it's good for what ails you ;) .  You want to try some PM me your address and I'll sent you a can or two for you to try after the holidays.

220px-2018_Moxie_can.jpg.ad43758bac04d26cd0a0c38df71b36f3.jpg

Edited by 41chevy

I wouldn't decline an offer to clean my street the way as seen on the pic #2. Or better like #3

Tom, which roads do you drive? I made no less that 600 miles during that week in November driving over NJ, NY, CT and even PA and saw only 3 soft nosed R/DM Macks. And the only pic I could make was R-model septic tank from its septic side. I even dodn't see any intend posting it on here. Oh, Ok, I forgot. One RW I saw in he mirror levels up the count

What a beautiful bird kicking that f**king snow !!!

Edited by Vladislav

19 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Moxie is a soda unchanged recipe since 1876 made from Gentian Root . Kind of tastes like black licorice water they say it's good for what ails you ;) .  You want to try some PM me your address and I'll sent you a can or two for you to try after the holidays.

All in Amigo, now I have to find something for a return package. We do make Maple Syrup every year. 

20 hours ago, 41chevy said:

41 and Mack Tech l found this review on Moxie close to being correct but it's not done by a true Moxie connoisseur!    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrFKryATdk  .....Hippy

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

All in Amigo, now I have to find something for a return package. We do make Maple Syrup every year. 

No return item is really necessary, consider it a good Mack award.  :) 

2 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

41 and Mack Tech l found this review on Moxie close to being correct but it's not done by a true Moxie connoisseur!    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrFKryATdk  .....Hippy

Boys been livin in the attic too long. Moxie is supposed to be kind of flat, probably gives the same review to milk. It's pure heaven to me...:omgcarrot:

• Like 1

Waukesha has been using the same color orange since the 1930's, hence the nickname "THUNDER PUMPKIN!" 

15 hours ago, Phase 1 said:

Two men pose with an International truck loaded with Moxie soft drink bottles parked in front of a stone building.  The text on the bottle containers reads "Drink Moxie" and "Bachelor's Bottling Works." The truck is likely a model H, or 21.

1 hour ago, Swishy said:

moxy-mt-25,571754b2.jpg

Moxie get heavier to haul since the 1930’s? 

• Like 1