Sign in to follow this  
gxbxc

RESIST hat

That is probably true . But I had to pay for what I had in the cart and leave the store ,I was begining to shake 

He is just an unhappy liberal that can't stand the president and the constitution that created this country

• Like 1

that was`nt the guy whose girl friend beat him severely because he would`nt git in bed with her  was it?      she used a copper skillet :D

no he looked more like a sixties hold over who would have to beg to get a stink finger,only he was in his 40's I would guess. Now if it was a good french copper fry pan she could have done some real damage ,they weigh as much as cast iron.

must have been a pretty good pan  she was charged with attempted murder

She should have hit him again and rehearsed  "He is trying to rape me "

there was another just a day or so ago in ohio i think` old gal 300lbs or better wanted to play` her 120 lb boy friend was`nt having any part of what she wanted so she beat him up then sat on him. smothered him

Edited by carlotpilot