Sign in to follow this  
2000CL713

hvac knobs

i need a new set of HVAC knobs for my 2000 CL. anyone know where to get at set or maybe what aftermarket set will fit? i was told by mack they are no longer made. 

Universal says to me that you get some adapters .

wish they would write that type of info in the ad. i have looked at a couple diff ones and none say anything. im sure they all fit petes and kw's but macks are always the odd ball when it comes to this type of stuff in the aftermarket world i have learned over the years lol 

• Like 1

I would think that the hvac controls are pretty standard off shelf parts with only the Mack logo added. I would be pretty sure the knobs would fit, at worst a dot of 5 min epoxy or Super Glue to tighten up the fit.

They gave me wiper knob for a twisty heater knober cant get the original anymore Kevin S

?

1 hour ago, blackdog2 said:

They gave me wiper knob for a twisty heater knober cant get the original anymore Kevin S?

I'd have to see the knob and HVAC assembly to be clear.