Warming up a 12 speed trans

As the nights get colder, the 12 speed in my truck gets harder to shift for the first 15 minutes of driving.  I recall a "warm up" procedure on the 6 speeds where you put the main in 3rd and the aux in neutral, can I do something similar with the 12 speed?  I was thinking 3rd gear position with the splitter in neutral.

2 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

Better get the tanks and fenders shined up to match the rest.  

Lord knows I tried but they're beat.  All the aluminum needs to be sanded and then polished out with a machine.  I try to keep it all acid washed and clean at least.  Plus, the fuel man spills fuel on the tanks daily 😕

• Like 1

I don’t remember hearing the fate of the Superliner that you used to drive with the frame issues. Seeing that your still in the R I’m guessing the Superdog is still sidelined. 

You keep the R looking great!  One of the things I enjoy about living in the Philly area is all the old Macks that are on the road every day. 

DavCut

On 12/8/2018 at 7:35 AM, DavCut said:

I don’t remember hearing the fate of the Superliner that you used to drive with the frame issues. Seeing that your still in the R I’m guessing the Superdog is still sidelined. 

You keep the R looking great!  One of the things I enjoy about living in the Philly area is all the old Macks that are on the road every day. 

DavCut

Yeah still sidelined.  Every once in a while I throw a line out to my boss about having it rebuilt.

On 12/8/2018 at 9:00 AM, mackey58 said:

Are your marker lights on the roof and fenders led? Nice and bright 

No they're incandescent, it's just the way I edited the picture that makes them look really bright.