DAVE LOVELL

1990 MACK SUPERLINER RW713 FOR SALE

If anyone is seriously interested in this truck I have personally seen it and it's a very clean good looking truck

Nice!!     terry👍👍:MackLogo:

1/4 the price of a new one and should last a good long while. If the E9 dies an E7 400 might do.

On 11/18/2018 at 11:15 AM, alex g said:

If anyone is seriously interested in this truck I have personally seen it and it's a very clean good looking truck

Was he parked across from us at Clifford this year Alex ?  If so I didn’t get a chance to go over and check it out but it caught my eye when he left , it looked and ran really good ! 

1 hour ago, BAD DOG said:

Was he parked across from us at Clifford this year Alex ?  If so I didn’t get a chance to go over and check it out but it caught my eye when he left , it looked and ran really good ! 

Yes he was

Ok . That is a really nice ride ! I met the guy at the show and we talked shop for quite a while at the show in Seaforth .He  told me everything he done to it and he’d be residing it a while so I think it would definitely be worth what he’s asking for it all day long !