Ocassionally in the States

Vladislav

16 hours ago, j hancock said:

When I get on the NJT, I put "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses in the CD.  It has a calming effect.

Bad thing I have read this only now. Got NJT one more time today, Gons N Roses would work fine.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

10 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Благодарение приветствия и приветствия от банды в Хеллтаунской остановке грузовика!!!!
Thanksgiving greetings and salutations from the gang at  the Hellertown Truck Stop!!

104646186_VladPic2.thumb.jpg.7740eaa38abe851cfc81d2975cf6718e.jpg
739131293_VladPic1.thumb.jpg.9ddf7905b7bf8bedbaf8a09b70efca0e.jpg

Vlad Pic 3.jpg

Idk what he said, but I know that’s good folks!!

22 minutes ago, j hancock said:

"Appetite for Destruction"

I need 5 Finger Death Punch's  Sham Pain to go on the NJT and Bring on the Clowns to go on the DC Loop.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, 41chevy said:

I need 5 Finger Death Punch's  Sham Pain to go on the NJT and Bring on the Clowns to go on the DC Loop.

Drove both that ways and can tell there's nothing extraordinar to admit relating to such clowns driving over the Moscow loop.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:27 PM, 1965 said:

Idk what he said, but I know that’s good folks!!

Sam ain't worried about the camera. "Gimme some more food!!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Who got the popes nose?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Vlad

I am glad to hear that Randy and family served you a good American Thanksgiving turkey dinner!! 

Did he serve some good PA Dutch Scrapple with your eggs the next morning???

Continue to enjoy your stay in the States.

• Like 1

Brocky

On 11/18/2018 at 10:10 AM, gxbxc said:

Have you been to Keystone  Tractor in Richmond Va , they have trucks and more tractors than I   knew were ever made

https://keystonetractorworks.com/

Zina from Florida and me were there Friday, got the personal tour from maint.1, AKA Dave Couto.

20181123_144112.jpg

20181123_131032.jpg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

OD, you are gaining on it!!! A sexy redhead that can cook!!! Had my Scrapple on the east side of Lancaster PA on Sunday morning.

Was thinking of you when I fueled at the Sheetz in Madison Heights about 4 PM Sunday..

Edited by Brocky
  • Like 1
  • Like 1

Brocky

9 hours ago, Brocky said:

OD, you are gaining on it!!! A sexy redhead that can cook!!! Had my Scrapple on the east side of Lancaster PA on Sunday morning.

Was thinking of you when I fueled at the Sheetz in Madison Heights about 4 PM Sunday..

We stopped at Sheetz in Madison Heights Thursday, then went on up rt. 130 to the Parkway, then down 501 through Big Island and back to Lynchburg.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I see nobody wasted time on the Thanksgiving day.

Keystone is a really great place to look at the trucks and tractors. Unfortunately when I was there this past June our fellow member who worked there was off providing other museum's deals. So I had no ocassion enjoying his tour guidance but he offered his service if I ever show up once again.