Ocassionally in the States

Vladislav

12 hours ago, other dog said:

Thanks, but we also had a nice Thanksgiving meal. I was actually going to take Zina out to the Harbor Inn, a seafood place in Lynchburg,for Thanksgiving dinner. Their website said they were closed from 2 until 4, so we rode around Lynchburg, rode up on the Blue Ridge Parkway, did a little shopping, then went to the Harbor Inn at 4- and the sign said "closed, see you tomorrow".

So we went to 2 more restaurants, both were closed. Only thing open was Cracker Barrel and a Chinese buffet, parking lot was jam-packed at both. So it was almost time to hit the panic button when we decided to go to Food Lion and pick up something to take home. When we got there it was 30 minutes until they closed, they already had half the lights off. We were in and out in 20 minutes, and I had the best and certainly most memorable Thanksgiving dinner ever. Zina had a delicious meal prepared before I could even finish my beer.

We took this picture to reply to Vlad's turkey picture, but this was a fully cooked portion of turkey, she made mashed potatoes- real potatoes- and we had green beans out of the garden, and gravy and stuffing, and sweet potato pies that we made the day before. It was great. 

DSCN7930.JPG

Tom, glad to see you and Zina were doing fine. On that last picture she looks quite excited. Wonder it was due to some (good) beer or another matter :)

Oh, and that's not my business, for sure:)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

5 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

Tom, glad to see you and Zina were doing fine. On that last picture she looks quite excited. Wonder it was due to some (good) beer or another matter :)

Oh, and that's not my business, for sure:)

Well, it wasn't the beer, she doesn't drink it. She was sipping some cranberry vodka though, that might have been what it was.😀

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.