Looks well kept. If I needed another truck I'd consider it in a heart beat.  Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

22 minutes ago, Quickfarms said:

On mine the range selector is the valve on the front of the stick and I just need a screw on top piece.

Was it a simple ball like on the 5 speed?

yes I do believe it was a ball with the range shifter as shown.    terry:MackLogo:

• Like 1

Mine has a plain black ball.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

7 hours ago, Quickfarms said:

I need the M for the MACK hood letters and the script MACK on the side of the hood

Does anyone have any spares they would part with?

Is it the big or small letters, I have a brand new set of the big letters, have to check on the mack for the side of the hood.     terry:MackLogo:

That is the older small ones.     terry:MackLogo:

Great, I still need a small M

I made progress with the DMV today. In and out in 30 minutes with a temporary registration, Sacramento will mail the historic plates to me soon.

Now to reinstall the ignition switch.

Is it normal for a truck with an air ride cab to have the exhaust stack bolted to the cab?

Is it normal for there to be a band clamp connecting the flex pipe to the exhaust pipe under the cab?

I also need to fix the air ride seat, its loosing pressure when I sit on it

• 2 weeks later...

Check all return lines from injectors, also the fuel delivery pump has two small plastic check valves, if they are not sealing it will lose it's prime.   terry:MackLogo: I suppose you should check all fuel lines!

Edited by terry