Looks clean!  Have fun!

Or he is doing something else in his pants!

• Like 1

real clean for a "77"     terry:MackLogo:

love it myself, always wanted a clean tan dash truck, Detroit is nice and different, i like the Canadian spread but god  i have always hated that grille, even in F models, dunno why an my own opinion

Well don't just sit there on the BMT web  get the video with sound ,it really is a nice clean truck for it's advanced years .Usually something that old has a hundred holes in the dash from sloppy CB mounts  and other junk.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gxbxc said:

Well don't just sit there on the BMT web  get the video with sound ,it really is a nice clean truck for it's advanced years .Usually something that old has a hundred holes in the dash from sloppy CB mounts  and other junk.

Clean for sure.  Some faded red paint but that interior-hard to believe this thing is 41 years old!! Any clue on real mileage?

Thanks everyone for the comments.  

The truck is pretty clean .  I had to remove some animals and there houses . I still have more to do but work has me very busy right now. 

I'm not sure of mileage .  The speedo is in miles per hour , so that makes me think it is original . If it was replaced at some point it would be in Kilometres per hour.  It reads 125k  . So maybe ? 1 million 125 k  .   

It had one of the biggest nest behind the dash I have ever seen. And a dead animal … not sure what it was . Maybe a snow weasel .

1598467236_Image3.jpg.6772019fa33240fb18396da3277bcd45.jpg1700645038_Image2.jpg.6d6eaf1b336c3d7dac760b82dc5e46d1.jpg

• Like 1

Mouse house?  Hell, that is a condo!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 85snowdog said:

Thanks everyone for the comments.  

The truck is pretty clean .  I had to remove some animals and there houses . I still have more to do but work has me very busy right now. 

I'm not sure of mileage .  The speedo is in miles per hour , so that makes me think it is original . If it was replaced at some point it would be in Kilometres per hour.  It reads 125k  . So maybe ? 1 million 125 k  .   

It had one of the biggest nest behind the dash I have ever seen. And a dead animal … not sure what it was . Maybe a snow weasel .

1598467236_Image3.jpg.6772019fa33240fb18396da3277bcd45.jpg1700645038_Image2.jpg.6d6eaf1b336c3d7dac760b82dc5e46d1.jpg

Looks like that ermine lived his whole life under the dash feeding on the mice that built that nest. Nice looking truck and I like the Detroit in it. 

• Like 1

sounds and looks good. :twothumbsup:

next time though, use a real camera cause the cell phone just don't cut it!!  :thumbsdown:

Love that sound! In 1983, I worked in a concrete precast yard driving a '50s GMC with a V6 that said "GM Diesel" on the valve cover...I sure liked the sound of it!

• Like 1

Nice. Looks like your co pilot is enjoying the ride.

• Like 1

Dr. Detroit and a different type of Motown sound!

• Like 1