Truck Shop

Guess the year of this KW

9 hours ago, Truck Shop said:

Well now I have ask- I ran across two un-restored AC Macks and another that is restored today as a matter of fact. Now with those Mack's were two 30's KW's and a 1939 Pete.

Now I have to go back to the salvage yard in the very near future to pickup the steer axle and other parts that were given to me for my B75 by the owner. And I'am going to get pic's.

Big question does anybody want to see pics of the AC Macks. If so am I going to here flack about the KW's and Pete I post under {Other Trucks}?

Truck Shop

Post away and I wouldn't worry out the flack

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tenfive0 said:

It really didn't happen without pictures.

I see your a troll-standard Pennsylvania model or top line national model and one that can't read. I said I will get pics when I go back to get my parts.

Truck Shop

Fare enough!

Truck Shop

Edited by Truck Shop