Growing tired of the Kavanaugh show

kscarbel2

3 hours ago, GA_Dave said:

Congratulations to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh!

I just love happy endings!

Can't wait to see all the whining snowflakes tomorrow on the fake news networks. 

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

9 hours ago, GA_Dave said:

Congratulations to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh!

I just love happy endings!

Taking the wife out for supper tonight to celebrate. 

Might take Ruth Ginsburg out with us. For the sake of chemistry we checked if Ted Kennedy is available to pick her up and take her safely home. 

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

i wonder if ginsburger will keep her promise and quit, or if she will be just like all the rest of the demoncrats that swore if Trump got elected they were moving to cananada,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and then never did. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I don't understand how this became a rape story, no matter what went on, he never raped her, rape is a something that should not be taken lightly, yet rape has now been diminished to groping ?? how do you get from grab ass to rape ?? How do you compare Cosby drugging women to 15 and 17 year olds at a party  ?? I do not believe her story and bet that when the truth does come out she was put up to this. she may have been assaulted but not by the person she claims.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, david wild said:

I don't understand how this became a rape story, no matter what went on, he never raped her, rape is a something that should not be taken lightly, yet rape has now been diminished to groping ?? how do you get from grab ass to rape ?? How do you compare Cosby drugging women to 15 and 17 year olds at a party  ?? I do not believe her story and bet that when the truth does come out she was put up to this. she may have been assaulted but not by the person she claims.

All she was assaulted by was her dislike of Trump.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

5 hours ago, david wild said:

I was doing a little reading on assault. She added just enough components to make it second degree by groping. The groping would be third or fourth usually, 4th a misdemeanor. BUT.......If she had a drink and one other person was used to carry out the act it becomes second. Huh, what a coincidence? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

I was doing a little reading on assault. She added just enough components to make it second degree by groping. The groping would be third or fourth usually, 4th a misdemeanor. BUT.......If she had a drink and one other person was used to carry out the act it becomes second. Huh, what a coincidence? 

Gibbs' Rule 39: “There is no such thing as coincidence.” 

Just like the lack of details (when and where) prevent any way to have an alibi.  This entire debacle was nothing but a set up from the beginning.  Delay after delay, additional accusers coming forward with no more evidence than the first one.  It was all designed to push the confirmation vote until after the midterms.  It FAILED!  I hope it comes back to bite every one of the crooks involved right in the backside!

• Like 2