Some one put on an aftermarket 12v fuel pump. Is there a company out there that sells rebuild kits for the original pump?

I only found stuff for the carb not the fuel pump

I have a 464 also in a B75 Firetruck- I sent mine to Kanter Auto Restoration http://www.kanterrestoration.com/

They rebuilt mine like new in about 3 days cost  $84 but that was a few years ago. They normally do AC Fuel Pumps for chevy's etc. Just call them and let them it is a regular type AC Fuel pump and you know another guy that had a few rebuilt by them and are still working.

Firemack

2 hours ago, b422 said:

I only found stuff for the carb not the fuel pump

Sorry I also meant to put info for fuel pump. TERRILL MACHINE INC. 1000 CR 454, DeLeon, TX 76444 PH: 254- 893- 2610. I've used them for automotive  fuel pumps and always been satisfied. They don't have a website.

interesting. B422 would have a size 3 bellhousing originally and a baby quad or duplex 77 series. someone would have to change motor mounts and all to put a 464 in there. never amazes me how much wrenching went on with these old trucks

yes according to the build sheet from mack museum it came with a en438. so you are correct some one had to put in some time to change the engine out.

I took off the fuel pump and pulled a number from it. Its an AC 855573

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1537473987319.jpg_1537473988818.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1537472670738.jpg_1537472673816.jpeg

I think I've got what you want. This came In a bunch of parts I bought several years ago. I have no use for it. It appears NOS or at least rebuilt. Pm me for further info and I may also have some carbs for the same engine.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg