New Fad for Cars?

41chevy

11 hours ago, Ezrider said:

the fake rust thing is nothing new. 

the rat rod thing i can kinda get. but the fake rust thing is just stupid. 

It’s about as stupid as the fake mud sold in aerosol cans to spray on your car. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

My grandson was over today to help me change the front runner on my M917, he had a pair of jeans on that were shredded for welding at the Cat.dealer. Told him I'd buy him a new pair. He laughed and told me he can sell these on Ebay  or a store called Prps for $400 or $500. Showed me a link for Prps, worn jeans go from $200 to $1100 !! To think we toss them out when they're trash. 

https://www.prpsjeans.com/products/demon-selvedge-radiant?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrcW3_ZvL3QIViLbACh0PDwCdEAQYASABEgKsM_D_BwE

https://www.prpsjeans.com/collections/mens-new-arrivals/products/le-sabre-melodic-e85p205f

THE BEST!

https://www.prpsjeans.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/biscayne-crisp-f85p53v

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

20 hours ago, carlotpilot said:

LOL  i have 16 pair of well worn wranglers that will be on   ebay very soon will let you know how that goes

1100.00 dollars for a pair of jeans ? worn out at that  sad part is there are people stupid enough to pay it. I hope I   hope :D

Edited by carlotpilot
  • Like 1

On September 22, 2018 at 12:15 AM, Ezrider said:

it was kind of funny one time i was wearing a sweat shirt that had a pretty good hole burned in it because it had cought on fire while i was doing some welding. and i had a lady come up to me and ask me where i bought it...lol apparently she thought that i bought it with a big hole burned in it. 

I have a few like that.    Let me know when you want to start selling them.    

On 9/23/2018 at 8:55 AM, Hobert62 said:

I have a few like that.    Let me know when you want to start selling them.    

i have a whole closet full of stained clothes with holes in them if people would buy them id gladly sell them, the ones that smell like gear oil might be a tougher sale though...lol

I've wondered myself if I couldn't sell my worn out jeans and make a killing?  Typically the knees end up blowing out, along with splitting the crotch out from shrinking up and bending over too far.

Stupid rich people that want to look like they "work".   Perfect match. 

New Levi's are $60/pair for my boot cut style, wonder if I could recoup my money after a few years of wearing them? 

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

6 hours ago, Freightrain said:

I've wondered myself if I couldn't sell my worn out jeans and make a killing?  Typically the knees end up blowing out, along with splitting the crotch out from shrinking up and bending over too far.

Stupid rich people that want to look like they "work".   Perfect match. 

New Levi's are $60/pair for my boot cut style, wonder if I could recoup my money after a few years of wearing them? 

Will no longer buy Levi's and obliterated the labels on the ones I have and bought my crew new Lee's since  jeans manufacturer has also partnered with gun control group Everytown for Gun Safety and other executives to form Everytown Business Leaders for Gun Safety. Both groups were created by Blumberg.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/404902-levis-teams-up-with-gun-control-group-we-simply-cannot-stand-by-silently

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

6 hours ago, Ezrider said:

LMAO if you really want to get her motor running. We have 2 new scents to choose from, number 2 and unleaded....... caution not for use as under arm deodorant. Burning sensation may occur.

Already out by multiple makers. . .

Desire Regular
Desire Blue Hi Test
Santa Fe Cattle Drive
Diesel Plus Plus
Kouros Diesel Scent/YSL
Pasha de Cartier
Sybaris/Puig

Tradesman AutoScent/ Avon

• Sad 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

8 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Already out by multiple makers. . .

Desire Regular
Desire Blue Hi Test
Santa Fe Cattle Drive
Diesel Plus Plus
Kouros Diesel Scent/YSL
Pasha de Cartier
Sybaris/Puig

Tradesman AutoScent/ Avon

i guess im a day late and a dollar short on that 50 cent idea

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Will no longer buy Levi's and obliterated the labels on the ones I have and bought my crew new Lee's since  jeans manufacturer has also partnered with gun control group Everytown for Gun Safety and other executives to form Everytown Business Leaders for Gun Safety. Both groups were created by Blumberg.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/404902-levis-teams-up-with-gun-control-group-we-simply-cannot-stand-by-silently

don`t know if you are aware or not but levi`s pulled their rags from truck related travel stores back in the late 90s. they did`nt want their product worn by smelly  evil truck drivers.

Levis are left wing sell outs .They designed and made the boyscout uniforms then went aganist them with the whole lgbt leader thing . what else would you expect from a San Fransico company

Oh and lets not forget the Fiat rust thing ,yea there back as dodge /chrysler ,how long will it be before the trucks start desolving in front of us

• Like 1