Third grade but I know where I'd like to be now. Behind the wheel of that beauty.

• Like 1

1952 was my first hard year,started school in the first grade ,we played a lot of army ,my street alone fought the north Keorans to a stand still. saw my first big mack  LT??? dump truck it was yellow,and I was in love with it .

Well in ‘52 my grandpa was serving in the war. Hadn’t even had a chance to marry gramma yet. So suffice it to say I wasn’t even a blip on the radar yet. Beautiful trucks. 

52 was my first year of school also 1 room school teacher taught 1 2 3 rd grade   about 16 total in the room had a coal fired stove for heat and opened the windows when it got  hot , 2 out houses out back

• Like 1

In the womb until May, and then the rest is history.

I know I've probably posted it on here before, but the LTL is my favorite Mack. The only place I've ever seen one here in Ohio is at a truck show.

Second grade. Started my love of Mack about that time. Mack LJs used to deliver food to the National Tea Store below our apartment in Winnetka Illinois. Never saw an LT in Illinois growing up. All B's L's H's  F's and A's. Sure do like the Deusenberg of trucks though (LT's)

Used to talk to a retired driver that ran out of the old National Tea warehouse in Hopkins, MN- He had fond memories of the Macks.

Was in second grade also a one room schoolhouse 3 grades,while they built the "new" Peters Twp.hs. Venetia Pa. An old steam train came thru the valley every morning leaving a cloud of smoke.beautiful LT!

• Like 1

That was 27 years before me.     Heck that was 8 years before my dad was born.     Love the trucks though.   

Edited by Hobert62

On 9/14/2018 at 4:41 PM, Hobert62 said:

That was 27 years before me.     Heck that was 8 years before my dad was born.     Love the trucks though.   

upstart  :D

Same here, I wasn't around then, either was my dad