Show Time

other dog

30 minutes ago, other dog said:

I got the new Show Time magazine today, and several BMT members had their trucks pictured in it. There's probably more, I didn't have time to give it a real close look, but here's some that I saw, Freightrain, High Binder, and Farmer52's trucks.

DSCN6692.thumb.JPG.69d3ae6112ad4d89eee98c4d519fa77e.JPG

DSCN6696.thumb.JPG.1e3a463745d832d9f71690f2bfed0c0d.JPG

DSCN6693.JPG.6d6ea9a07c4c8005fd15e08c87df0880.JPG

I just got finished looking too. They're all lookin' good. Wish I could have made it.

On 9/10/2018 at 8:41 PM, HarryS said:

I just got finished looking too. They're all lookin' good. Wish I could have made it.

Didn't I hear that the national show was going to be in Va. year after next?..seems to me I heard it somewhere, but I could have dreamed it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

5 hours ago, other dog said:

Didn't I hear that the national show was going to be in Va. year after next?..seems to me I heard it somewhere, but I could have dreamed it.

OD

I have heard the rumor of the county fairgrounds in Brookville VA., Just south of Harrisonburg on I-81, also, even from the RVP in the area, BUT BUT have not seen anything in black and white yet!!!

Have not seen / heard anything definate about Springfield IL for 2020 Yet???

Brocky

I got to meet Stormy, after Dan Thomas introduced me to her while we were chatting one morning.   Dan told her to take a look at my truck.  She came down and took pics and wrote down my life story.  I wasn't holding my breath for any print, but was curious if I'd make one of the little pics.  I didn't.  Oh well.  It was a good time, even with the rain each day.  For driving in the rain and doing a down/dirty wash off the old bucket looks pretty good?

I had to laugh after I registered, they misprinted my trailer name.  It's a "Haulmark", not Haulwork.   Not like it makes any difference, but had to chuckle.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

3 hours ago, Freightrain said:

I got to meet Stormy, after Dan Thomas introduced me to her while we were chatting one morning.   Dan told her to take a look at my truck.  She came down and took pics and wrote down my life story.  I wasn't holding my breath for any print, but was curious if I'd make one of the little pics.  I didn't.  Oh well.  It was a good time, even with the rain each day.  For driving in the rain and doing a down/dirty wash off the old bucket looks pretty good?

I had to laugh after I registered, they misprinted my trailer name.  It's a "Haulmark", not Haulwork.   Not like it makes any difference, but had to chuckle.

kenmore          I did`nt know sears made trucks   :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Damn it Larry we gave it our best! It was fun seeing you whisked away in the golf cart...........maybe it was more than your truck she was hoping to write about?

• 2 weeks later...