Sign in to follow this  
Red Horse

Best definition of where we stand with Trump

I don't know Bob.

I thought this one pegged its subject topic.........https://www.bigmacktrucks.com/topic/54073-this-pretty-well-sums-it-up/

But for example, he's all wrong on how to deal with the DPRK.

The masses of every nation pay little attention to national and global affairs because, for one thing, they know they are powerless to influence.

This. 

• Like 1

The American government tells the masses who our adversaries are, and supported by the media, drills in the official view. Well, that view is generally far from the truth, and one-sided. In my opinion mind you, the US has handled the DPRK issue incorrectly for years. On reason they've run in a bad direction is because we continually rubbed their face in the dirt. If a father continually yells and shames his son, he will likely adapt to the environment, grow a thick skin, start snapping back and become a problem child.

15 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Force only understand force, Chamberland [Chamberlain] and Obama's "Peace in our time" Unicorn army worked well for us.

Being on the receiving and giving end in 2 wars, somebody in the press, a civilian or a 4 star, is IMO out of touch with the situation on the ground. But thats only my thought. Personally I will never turn the other check or cut and run from a bully or even a keyboard commando.

With Chamberlain you're right. They could see the writing on the wall but were unwilling to stop/contain Hitler early on.