Sign in to follow this  
41chevy

Memorial proposed for 4500 killed in Maine truck wreck

That was a pretty good watch. 

17 minutes ago, Dirtymilkman said:

That was a pretty good watch. 

I love that show. No left or right bs just let the chips fall where they may using facts not feelings. 

Like wow man just when ya think you heard it all ahahahahahaha..,bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And other lobsters will come to the memorial commenting that we need legislation so that "this never happens again."   Another way to look at it, at least the lobsters got to run round for awhile rather than be dumped into boiling water.  If you have any PETA friends, have them over for a beer and to watch some movies like these:

https://youtu.be/wF8K-szhnWg

and

https://youtu.be/P_NlW1qKIxg

Edited by grayhair

America!!!.....where you can go downtown and get an abortion on Monday for $300 and recieve a $1,000 fine for transporting a pregnant lobster on Tuesday......

§6436. Egg-bearing lobsters; v-notched lobsters

1. Egg-bearing and v-notched lobsters.  A person may not take, transport, sell or possess:
A. Any lobster that is bearing eggs; or [2003, c. 452, Pt. F, §9 (NEW); 2003, c. 452, Pt. X, §2 (AFF).]
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I think they should erect a monument. I would visit it, and take flowers to lay in memory of the 4500 lobsters that I cannot now eat. 

They built one. . .a Red building with a big red lobster on it. Think it's a crematorium...always smells like cooking sea food

10 hours ago, 41chevy said:

They built one. . .a Red building with a big red lobster on it. Think it's a crematorium...always smells like cooking sea food

Seafood McDonalds? No thanks! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Seafood McDonalds? No thanks! 

Former Red Lobster now a seafood funeral home.

6458de0b-18a9-4628-ba4d-391d7b576f9c.thumb.png.390fde3ee262f94c8879b9686076882a.png

Edited by 41chevy