96bulldogpower

Modern Mack gray paint (color code?)

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone on here knew the paint code or where to buy factory match paint for Mack’s modern gray paint.   I’ve only seen a few Mack trucks in gray and I have a CHN in need of paint.    If I was able to get this paint code or the ability to source the paint, I would definitely go that route.    Any help would be appreciated! I could go to my paint guy and have him match the color for me, unfortunately I don’t know anyone that has a truck with this color however.  Here’s a pic so you guys know what I’m talking about.  

6627D50F-10B5-48B5-A2BA-64FC2C2E5C3B.jpeg

If you can get this truck to a good paint supplier they can computer match the paint .

My paint guy can computer match it.  But I don’t have access to a truck in this color.   

Can you not call a Mack dealer and get color? Looks like it’s on display somewhere; that sign probably has the color on it, if you could read it.

Edited by 1965
  • Like 1

I’ve actually asked at my two local Mack houses, unfortunately they need a vin to be able to tell me any information.    I wish I had more to work with, i know I’ve seen these trucks on the road but not very often.  I’m stuck on the color, it looks great. 

Might be better to talk to a salesman who orders them

Could you just grab a brochure from a dealer?     Wouldn't that have the colors available like ones at car dealers?

Three greys for 2017 2018 model years.  #3056 Cululus Grey Metallic,  #3067 Dark Grey Metallic and P3253 Tempest Grey Mist Grey Peaerl

There are also 4 silvers in metallic and pearl. A good body supply company will have a color chip book

Edited by 41chevy