That puppy has a helluva long hood! Holy smokes!  I really like that color to. 

Wow!  Never saw that long nose B model anywhere. Any history or information on it? 

That blue long nose B model at the ATHS Reno show, I saw was a B Cab but plain compared to this Maroon one. Both look good!

Harry, Which shed was this hiding in??? I did not get a picture of it.. Were you there that day?? There were many folks I did not get to talk to and/or I did not know who I was talking to..

15 hours ago, Truck Shop said:

Cab painted, same color inside. A fine sanding and buff on the clear coat and I should pick it up 

Color looks Excellent!

Hi Brocky

These pictures were 2012 when Seduce was completed and before Tony came down to Ian's to take Seduce home to Rockhampton. Seduce was at Tony's when you guys visited in 2015 after Alice Springs.

PS, have your heard that Ian passed away last Tuesday afternoon at his Mack desk?

Take care - Harry

21 hours ago, harrybarbon said:

PS, have your heard that Ian passed away last Tuesday afternoon at his Mack desk?

No, I have not.. His facility is listed as one of the stops on the 2020 tour.. Which town newspaper should I search for an obit??

Seduce may have been on one of the trailers from Alice which Tony had not unloaded yet when we were there, But I do not have a picture of it at Alice.. So many trucks I did not get pictures of all!!

Have a look at Ian Lee facebook page and also have a look at his Tylden Heritage web site, it has his life story.

Tony did not take Seduce to the 2015 Alice truck show, it was parked outside his museum the days you guys visited his museum, I remember it was outside the day we had the dinner in Tony's big open shed.

Unfortunately the angle that I took the photo, does not properly show the cab lift and hood extension.

Yes the extension and cab lift are real, purposely the modifications were made so that they are not obvious. Compare the depth of the metal panel below door sills of the blue B75 and Seduce, that is a how the lift is disguised, it has been modified to make it look completely original. The large air cleaner also covers up the extension.

The original B75 cab sits low on the frame same as the B61 cab, both have the same low cross member under the back of the cab. Seduce has a custom made raised cross member similar to the B615. Picture of Seduce's rear of cab cross member is below. Again photo angle is not fully showing the cab lift.

The V8 Mack is an 866 and a swap in, has power steering and air con in both cabins

PA250254.JPG

• Like 1

And I forgot to mention, this is the original B75 single rail frame that was extended - it was a light built B75, tandem drive

• Like 1

Brocky, yes we did speak at Tony's dinner, a wonderful celebration provided to us by Tony and his family. And yes we also spoke at Ian's place, when you looked at our Kermit, the name Ian gave our custom green B75

That's a beautiful B75, no doubt one of the nicest I've seen. 

Thanks, but the one who deserves the credit for the great body work and paint job is {Jose Palomino}.

• Like 1

That is an excellent color!  Not too much grey not too much silver. Going to look very good when it’s all done. 

• Like 1

The colour is easy on the eye, should not fade and excellent finish, congratulations to you and painter. Are you going to fit original grab handles and original clearance/marker lights? We had 5 original Mack clearance lights, made about 1956. When we re-chromed the frames we found the frames were brass, the original lens were glass, that had not faded, needed a gentle clean, like new. We replaced the globes with LEDs bayonet globes, work perfectly.

Mack fitted quality equipment! Later B models were light metal and plastic lens. 

• Like 1