Thank you President Tump

david wild

............and on the news tonight, Harleyt Davidson first big corporation to announce that they are moving some production to Europe as a direct result of the retaliatory tarriffs being placed on american products. 

He is doing well domestically but his foreign policy sucks.

That is all. Carry on. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Not defending Trumps influence on the trade war, but as for Harley...It was time to go. They are going to try to reinvent themselves on fresh turf, hope it works and creates an outlet for the stateside factory group. 

Have two Harley plants a few miles up the road. Most body works/paint are coming out of Tomahawk. They have been stumbling since 2008. Retired out and bought-out a large % of union workers then brought in $10 per hour casual workers.

Threatened to move out of Tomahawk to hamstring the union at negotiations and it worked..... total bluff, lol, “Offer in Kentucky” never existed. 

Pabst Blue Ribbon reinvented itself amongst southern Californian college millennials. Saved themselves. Maybe Harley will find itself in Europe?

Go to indeed.com and read Harley; employee; Tomahawk. 

Google “Harley doing poorly”

Post ‘08 we snatched up enough overstock to give away a new Sportster with every used Mack purchased from our dealership. The leftovers were offer to us employees for $5k a piece. 

I had lots of different bike brands and I owned and rode 56 and 49 pans 1934 vld 1940 8o" flathead 1963 sportster 76 92" shovel 2006 107" twin cam and when I was a kid I rode a ridged frame 125 harley in the woods as one of my dirtbikes. I then turned to bmws what a change in the way you lived with the bikes.I don't want to bash Harley but   Harley has the sound but is and never will be a super bike.I wish some one fresh would of took over and did a revamp of their lineup.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, davehummell said:

I had lots of different bike brands and I owned and rode 56 and 49 pans 1934 vld 1940 8o" flathead 1963 sportster 76 92" shovel 2006 107" twin cam and when I was a kid I rode a ridged frame 125 harley in the woods as one of my dirtbikes. I then turned to bmws what a change in the way you lived with the bikes.I don't want to bash Harley but   Harley has the sound but is and never will be a super bike.I wish some one fresh would of took over and did a revamp of their lineup.

My  old JD , the '40 ULA,  '46  knuclehead and '48 WLA all rode and sounded just like the new one and didn't really ride much different. Bought a 650 Triumph years ago and also bought a Honda CBX run rings around my H.D.'s just didn't like them the way  you sat on them. Even had a Buell with the V-Rod twin for a few years no better than my 71 Sporty.  My personal feelings are ride what you like, don't bash other riders choices and get along with other riders.    Paul

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

5 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Does not get any more simple.

I like to be able to come on certain forums and read what everyone has to say about what is going on in this country- except that commie pinko gearheadgirlllllll or whatever the heck her name was. She really took things WAY too far to the left. Mind you left is not necessarily a bad thing, but these days JFK is spinning in his grave at what has become of the Democratic Party. 

But I digress. If you don't like or don't want to read what folks have to say, simply move on to the next topic. 

1933922513_bluedogdemocrats.png.9f73b33a8914db9645e6ff46f337e9e0.png

Caught ya a snap shot of the last Blue Dog Coalition Democrat member. 

6 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Does not get any more simple.

I like to be able to come on certain forums and read what everyone has to say about what is going on in this country- except that commie pinko gearheadgirlllllll or whatever the heck her name was. She really took things WAY too far to the left. Mind you left is not necessarily a bad thing, but these days JFK is spinning in his grave at what has become of the Democratic Party. 

But I digress. If you don't like or don't want to read what folks have to say, simply move on to the next topic. 

Well at least I won't be the only one who the member keeps flagging the posts as offensive and reporting to Barry now that David is in his sights .  Pheeeweee

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 11:50 AM, mowerman said:

I don’t think there has ever been a present work so hard and except no pay.... he could tell the nation of whiners to stuff it At anytime ...lol bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.