seyser

Fifty shades or tarmac

Has anyone ever read this book? I just happen to run across it and might order a copy.

9BD7272C-BBD7-497E-BCA6-78172F1FBD91.jpeg

• Like 1

Nope never heard of it but might make mension for my Chrissy stocking this year

Paul

Anyone read the one written by the furniture mover? Can't remember the title. Was "OK".

Wonder if this fifty shades is anything like the one my wife read?

FWD, Mike Parkhurst, the editor of the original "overdrive" was a North American Van Lines contractor,did he write a book?

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, seyser said:

I've read many of Andy's forum stories about driving Macks from UK to the Middle East... he had to stop when the book deal was set up but it is comprised of some of these stories... excellent writing style, you'll learn about how to sleep in a daycab R600 at French truck stops in the middle winter.. LOL... he was part of an Iranian/UK company that probably had one of the largest Mack tractor fleets outside of the US... OHS/Contex/ICC

an example of his stories, hope this link works, if not you need to sign up an search for his user name.. jazzandy

http://www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=116598&hilit=jazzandy

BC Mack

Has anyone ever read this book? I just happen to run across it and might order a copy.

9BD7272C-BBD7-497E-BCA6-78172F1FBD91.jpeg

OHS Mack.jpg

There is a facebook page on this book

Paul