Sign in to follow this  
j hancock

Macungie Morning

I'm glad they had the box up on that dump trailer.   Iooked at it last year and got confused when I saw that the pto shaft went up through the center of the fith wheel.     This year I could actually see what was going on.   

Great day and no mud this year!  Nice to meet some of the BMT family at the Watts tent and around the show. 

DavCut

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, farmer52 said:

Great show and weather!  Over 800 units on the grounds by Saturday.  I did not get a chance to take any pictures...too busy visiting with friends and meeting new people.  Left on Saturday afternoon and an uneventful trip back to the farm.  However, while I was gone I had an "uninvited" visitor.  Didn't get much but it just pi$$e$ me off people can't keep their hands off other people's stuff! Grrrr!

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/C5DECBBE-4F56-4C36-B933-E62144578691?store_ref=SPONSORED_SEARCH_AC2WJGXL36UI54V&store_ref=SPONSORED_SEARCH_AC2WJGXL36UI54V&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=5506997529479920753&pf_rd_s=mobile-sx-top-slot&pf_rd_t=9701&pf_rd_i=blink&hsa_cr_id=7600610830101&lp_slot=mobile-auto-sparkle-tetris&lp_asins=B0731NM58C,B071YPNMN1,B018HC6PVA&lp_mat_key=blink&lp_query=blink

2 hours ago, DavCut said:

Great day and no mud this year!  Nice to meet some of the BMT family at the Watts tent and around the show. 

DavCut

Dave,

Glad you stopped in to meet some of the group and to introduce yourself. In particular as every ATCA chapter seems to have a problem attracting newer-er younger??-members nice to see someone with your enthusiasm.

Hope you finally were able to catch up with Danny.

Final count, from Doug Maney: 840

And finally.........After 16 years........Another F.W.D. was at the show. 

Edited by 1958 F.W.D.
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Final count, from Doug Maney: 840

And finally.........After 16 years........Another F.W.D. was at the show. 

Pics please! I mean the FWD.

Great to see you and the rest of folks from the community. Special thanks for state of the art smoked pork:)

Sounds like a great show. I sure hated to miss it.

5 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Dave,

Glad you stopped in to meet some of the group and to introduce yourself. In particular as every ATCA chapter seems to have a problem attracting newer-er younger??-members nice to see someone with your enthusiasm.

Hope you finally were able to catch up with Danny.

Thank you Red Horse. It was great to meet and talk with you. I did catch up with Danny. 

Maybe someday after I get my kids through college and pay for weddings I’ll be able to have a truck of my own...

DavCut 

13 hours ago, other dog said:

I met lots of dignitaries at Macungie this past weekend ! 

My pleasure meeting up with you and Zina! 

Was excellent to talk trucks and trucking and of course, get the latest news and all the doings of Winfall.

Thanks for the Hot Sauce which will be put into action as early as tonight.

I took over 600 pictures, so I didn't miss much!..however, I haven't gotten around to doing anything with them yet.

DSC_2029.JPG.fece2e5499ef2a1981f02f183cc874b9.JPG

Yellow Freightliner-

DSC_2268.JPG.cf328a9a1ad064b1964525aefd8ea2b6.JPG

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 12:36 AM, farmer52 said:
Great show and weather!  Over 800 units on the grounds by Saturday.  I did not get a chance to take any pictures...too busy visiting with friends and meeting new people.  Left on Saturday afternoon and an uneventful trip back to the farm.  However, while I was gone I had an "uninvited" visitor.  Didn't get much but it just pi$$e$ me off people can't keep their hands off other people's stuff! Grrrr!

That’s messed up sorry to hear that...bob