I have a '72 R685ST, it's time to replace floor panels...looks like there is a toe pan and a floor panel on each the driver and passenger side, 4 pieces total. Does anyone have any info and/or leads on if there are aftermarket replacements out there somewhere.

I might have some of these pieces I'll have to look and get back to you probably by weekend. Check with watts first they supply us with this website.

• Like 1

I think there are just 2 pans both are available.  Not cheap. Get to fabbing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alex g said:

I might have some of these pieces I'll have to look and get back to you probably by weekend. Check with watts first they supply us with this website.

Ok thank you. Let me know. I sent you an email on here too. I checked Watts website, the have the sills for under the doors but did not see any floor pieces. 

1 hour ago, Coenut said:

I think there are just 2 pans both are available.  Not cheap. Get to fabbing.

Yea most likely. I contacted a local Mack dealer and the “kid” at the parts desk said it looks like there’s four pieces and it’ll be 500 each for the toe pans and 275 each for the floor panels. Wow! 

I have the left and right toe panels if Alex G. Doesn't 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dogg rescue said:

I have the left and right toe panels if Alex G. Doesn't 

Great thank you!