Sign in to follow this  
steamer

Weekend

there used to be a crane and A/C dump just like those at rough and tumble in Pa .By any chance are they from there?

These are in scohahaire NY. The gas up will be going again next weekend to but I can’t  be there. One of the operators from  rough and tumble came on Saturday and ran it for a few buckets. 

I had no idea there was a get-together in Schoharie! We were in Troy for five years, had friends in Schoharie that we visited now and then.

Northeast trucks often look a little rough but still work hard 😛

That ditch will be done in no time.

On June 11, 2018 at 8:38 PM, gxbxc said:

there used to be a crane and A/C dump just like those at rough and tumble in Pa .By any chance are they from there?

Is that the place on 41?    

Rough and tumble is on 30 in KinzerPa

• Like 1

Ok 30.    Its the place I was thinking of.    I've went by it since I've been little on our way to the beach on vacation.   Thanks 

• Like 1

I showed this pic to the wife and kids. They asked if it was Mike Mulligan and his steam shovel Mary Anne. Guess Mom has Kids reading Great Depression era stuff?

• Like 1

I remember that story well!!  Don't know what ever happened to my book.............that was a very long time ago!

That was one of my and my brother's favorite little kid books growing up! They still sell it, we saw it set up with little toy steam shovels at one of the book stores around here not that long ago.

• Like 1

wow way cool....bob