2019 Mack MP8 Injectors-fuel system

Munnon

I'm always open for correction. Especially since I was a toddler and, as much as I hate to talk about it, was hammering the bottle hard during those years.  

Who is exclusively credited, completely excluding Renault (and Signal Oil) during their 11 year creep into ownership, for design of the E-7?

It would stand to reason.......I never hated working on the E7 engine (or E6), maybe the French were excluded from the table? 

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fjh said:

They got as far as casting there name in the block anyway!

Now with the exception of the external parts  Volvo is etched into all the internal rubbish!

The Renault name casting is only on the e tech 1998 and newer I believe, not the PIN engine that was developed in the late 80s.  

On 6/15/2018 at 4:13 PM, Mack Technician said:

I'm always open for correction. Especially since I was a toddler and, as much as I hate to talk about it, was hammering the bottle hard during those years.  

Who is exclusively credited, completely excluding Renault (and Signal Oil) during their 11 year creep into ownership, for design of the E-7?

It would stand to reason.......I never hated working on the E7 engine (or E6), maybe the French were excluded from the table? 

You raise a very good point....Mack Engines started going down hill with E-Tech. They were a joy to work on and operate before 1998.