1960 Mack CL

Truck Shop

I might have to make a short road trip tomorrow to Ephrata to check that out. I know where there is a full set of perfect fenders for that and I bet the rust is very little living

where it's at.

Truck Shop

One ping only

After I got there I realized I had seen this truck before years ago. This truck had been laid on it's right side the doors don't fit right and upon close inspection there wasn't

a crossmember that wasn't broke or cracked completely through. The engine is a Maxidyne from a 70 RL. It originally was a logger. But I past on it. The eyes of the steer

axle are shot also, basically a good parts truck.

Truck Shop

001.JPG

002.JPG

Edited by Truck Shop

One ping only

Yup. I remember that truck being in rough shape too. I was working  a remote radar facility about eight years ago and looked at it. "Custom Built for Graham Bros." is engraved into my water wagon's horn button as that truck was originally built for them.

The right rail has a slight buckle from the twist of going over but you had to look for it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.