mack differential

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:41 PM, 2000CL713 said:

i see. this truck i found the first chunk of metal back in oct of last year or some shit. didnt think nothing of it. never gave me a problem so i said fuck it. SEND IT! lol

looked the truck over again this weekend and found anther little piece but could be i didnt find it last time so who knows. i cant speak for whatever happened before i got the truck but as long as i had it its never opened it up or much less broken an axle. this truck has always had a slight vibration from day one. just enough to notice it but its been do that the whole time iv had it  other then that you would really never guess anything is wrong with the drivetrain. no weird noises or sounds. everything works as it should. 

seems like the best way it to just pull it apart and look since there is no real sign of anything other then those pieces i found. 

Did you say the truck has never had a rear pulled from new or since you owned it? Maybe pull side cover and look there, maybe pull fill and drain plug and look with them scopes that you can hook to your smartphone, don't ask me how to use them I still have an antique flip phone! I hate change.    terry

1 hour ago, terry said:

Did you say the truck has never had a rear pulled from new or since you owned it? Maybe pull side cover and look there, maybe pull fill and drain plug and look with them scopes that you can hook to your smartphone, don't ask me how to use them I still have an antique flip phone! I hate change.    terry

in the 10 years iv had it iv never taken it apart and im sure the one owner before me didnt either since i knew and worked with him. this trucked even worked today like it did yesterday with no problem.  i do like the scope idea. didnt think of that. 

new resized.jpg

On 6/5/2018 at 9:40 AM, 2000CL713 said:

Someone has a CRDPC202 for sale

Anyone know what the last "C" stands for? 

"C" stands for Carrier

The carrier P/N you are looking for with Power-Divider Lock-Out (CRDP202/PDLO/3.94 Ratio) is 21508361  (Mack alias 11KHA5479-P2 - Can't use this for ordering)

The front Spiral bevel lapped set for 3.94 ratio is P/N: 25503211

Bull gear P/N: 25101491 (61kh436); Helical Pinion/Spur shaft P/N: 25101850 (56KH436)

CRD92/93 has been out of production sine 2009 and will be hard to find. It has been replaced by CRD150/151

Mack axles are now assembled in Mack Powertrain plant in Hagerstown, MD.

CRD202/203 might be replaced with a new carrier series before end of this year.

On 6/6/2018 at 9:18 PM, 2000CL713 said:

anyone know the part numbers for 3.94 bull and spur set?