Sign in to follow this  
41chevy

Memorial Day

Paul Thank you for your remembrances,, and service to our country..

• Like 1

Thanks to all that serve.

• Like 1

Perhaps I stabbed our Savior in his sacred helpless side. Yet I've called his name in blessing when in after times I died.

Through the travail of the ages midst the pomp and toil of war have I fought and strove and perished countless times upon this star.

I have sinned and I have suffered, played the hero and the knave, fought for belly, shame or country, and for each have found a grave.

So as through a glass and darkly the age long strife I see, where I fought in many guises, many names - but always me.

So forever in the future shall I battle as of yore, dying to be born a fighter but to die again once more.

General George S. Patton Jr.

paul,,,,,you are a saint.....thank you for all you do and have done.........special thanks to all that have served......you are the best.....have a splendid weekend fellas.....bob

• Like 1

As said above thank you to all!