5th wheel slide fault and lightning bolt

Check  fuse F8 fuse in the top panel.   That fuse controls "Air Solenoids"   all 4 of those switches actuate solenoids so it would stand to reason that none of them worked.   The 5th wheel slide however is the only one of the group of 4 that will throw an actual code  

If it is not a fuse , there was a service bulletin on it TSB 364-038, something to do with VECU programing parameters.  I'd check the fuses first. 

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Just an FYI.....in my truck it has that warm air recirculation flap under the hood.   It opens when the ignition is off and the solenoid pulls it closed when you start the truck to pull fresh air through the hood vents. After I replaced the blown fuse,  I opened the hood and watched the flap.  It didn't cycle and the fuse would pop.  I flipped the switch on the dash to recirculate (open position) and no more blown fuse since the solenoid wasn't being activated.   Was fine until I got it home and changed that solenoid.