Sign in to follow this  
OJ Avery

mp7 code spn 105

I have a 12 mp7 in a granite that I keep getting an intake manifold temp sensor code. Occasionally its active. The sensor has been replaced as well as the engine wire harness. Checked my connections and grounds, all good. I took a temp reading on the manifold, 110 and the ptt gave me 124. Thoughts?? Thankyou!!

I also have a pending code spn 3226 fmi13 after treatment nox cal value out of range... I cannot get nox sensor values in ptt, why? Ive looked at every test in ptt.

Pull the intake temp/boost sensor and blow the soot off of it and retry. If no luck I gotta bulletins on SPN 105 FMI 2 . It says to replace turbo wheel speed sensor , doesn't make sense but that's what it said

For the Nox code being FMI 13, replace the outlet nox sensor, it will be the one with the black connector . On nox sensors always remember , "Grey in the front and Black in the back". The newest nox sensors have a raised fence around the outside of the body , casted into the housing , remember to do a learned data reset or sensor calibration after changing sensor

ok thanks mackpro

The engine ecm in a way , gets to know various sensors and even the injectors and learns their usual readings and characteristics. When you replace one , it's a good idea to do a learned data reset so the ECM can relearn the new sensor . Not to confused with calibration codes which also need to entered when injectors are replaced on a MP engine. On engines sometime around 2014/2015, learned data reset was renamed and moved in PTT. It's under calibrations now and called something like sensor calibrate reset. Kinda confusing. 

• Like 1