Lexington Kentucky maths show

2 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Friend about destroyed his golf cart while riding on the rear of his drop deck.  They had to stop and adjust it.  Then had to repair broken alum brackets when he got home.   Those old solid axle trailers are neat looking, but not pleasant for items strapped on top.

Is he the guy that was parked next to you?  And along side I71 between Cincy and Columbus?  If so, they can thank the "smooth" pavement.  I am glad I have air ride on my trailer but things were still jarred about.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Ya, Bill had to stop as his cart was getting beat pretty bad.  He typically will carry it in his trailer very similar to yours(with air ride).  I heard him on the radio talking about it and then pulled over.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:37 AM, Freightrain said:

Joe Mustangs old H.  1693 powered.  Dan said Joe just turned 102 and still gets around.

Just met Stormy from ATHS.  She took pics of truck and my life story.  Time will tell if I make print??

You need to hire me as your PR person!!! She whisked you away so fast .........it must have been that smile of yours? Never did see you..............or her after that???

7 hours ago, mackdaddy said:

You need to hire me as your PR person!!! She whisked you away so fast .........it must have been that smile of yours? Never did see you..............or her after that???

Hmmm, the plot thickness.  Larry...did you show her the inside of your trailer? :tease:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Got that right Dan.   With your introduction..........she was swooned with my charm and good looks......LOL!!!  Caught me off guard totally when she wanted to go see my old rusty junk.  I'm just another pea in the pod, so I don't expect anything to come from it.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"