Parking vintage semi at your house.

2 hours ago, j hancock said:

Good quality light is definitely on my list of critical shop equipment.  Nothing worse than trying to do repair work in the dark!

1000Bulbs.com is a good source for shop lighting, good prices and Great service. I have relight several shops with LED's is different forms, tube, bulb, High Bay, Exterior. They use fare less energy and do not generate the heat old bulbs do and really bright. The stuff is made in china as most is and I have had issues with the exterior light fixtures in the AZ heat. After two years I called and they replaced 6 of 7 of them for free, no hassle at all. They do stand behind what they sell.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Also the  joining  double sliding doors, i finally got cut in and built.  It  is  very hand  to have that size of  opening to move things in and out between the two ends of the shop.

IMG_4482[1].JPG

IMG_4506[1].JPG

Edited by 68-f-model
  • Like 2

Here my answer to ZONING. It fell from the sky. Stay OFF MY PROPERTY and if it bothers you don't look.

"It's looking good". Awaiting approval.20190829_114019-2.thumb.jpg.a3e11974492cd2a66f403bd98d9f5197.jpg

Safety FIRST. To satisfy the insurance company and to keep trespassers and spectators away off MY PROPERTY put up signs, cones and yellow tape.

Looking better? Approval GRANTED.

20190829_122537-1.thumb.jpg.882991ceda5c0f6095dad715f956c1e8.jpg

• Like 1

Mack 11E.jpg

Just remember it has been and could get a lot WORSE.

Safety first. Staying true to the (Mack) forum because the internet Zoning Officer might be watching. Fifty Three - Oh One - 10-23 (on scene).

1138285321_Mack100.thumb.jpg.e96195718fd6beafe0cb31030af2333e.jpg

• Like 1

Mack 11E.jpg