'98 Midliner MS200p with 18' Box For Sale

nunya001

This is a Mack MS200p Box truck with an 18’ box and roll up door. It is powered by a 6.2L turbo diesel 6 cylinder motor mated to a 6 speed manual transmission. 

This truck runs great and has a current DOT inspection. It starts easily every time - even in 20 degree weather after sitting for a week. There are 2 unique things about this truck - one is that it gets about 14-15 MPG, the second is that drives about the same full as empty.

This truck is easy to drive. It has a tight turning radius very similar to a car and stops very well. The brakes have an air over hydraulic set up. I installed a rear view camera - this is nice and works really well as a rear view mirror substitute. It has a pull out aluminum ramp.

This truck has been well maintained - safety and reliability were my objectives.

• Oil changes were done every 3000 miles
  • Fuel filters every 6000 miles
  • Air filters every 10,000 miles
  • New OEM starter at 159K miles
  • Six new tires (less than 20K miles), Cooper steer tires and Ironton rears.
  • Both batteries are 1.5 years old and put out 1100 CCA each.
  • New clutch slave, master and stainless steel line with full synthetic fluid
  • New primary fuel line
  • Brakes have all new synthetic fluid
  • New windshield
  • One of the best things about this truck is how easy it is to work on when needed. The cab flips open and most parts and components are easily within reach. Because of it’s height working from below is also easily done. It comes with the original owner’s manual a proper shop manual.

These trucks are known to run 450-500K with no major work. with proper oil maintenance brake fluid maintenance.

It presents well but has a normal amount of small blemishes. The interior is in nice shape, although the fabric on the driver’s seat is ripped.

I am the third owner of this truck. The original owner was a liquor distribution company and the second owner was a plastics engineering company. I’ve owned the truck a little over three years and an selling it because our business needs have changed and we’re going to a smaller van.

I encourage serious buyers to get a pre-purchase inspection if you’re not mechanically inclined.

Price - $7800. I have a clean and clear GA title for this truck. I will consider trades or partial trades for e350 and e250 vans of similar value.

ms200p_04.jpg

ms200p_03.jpg

ms200p_02.jpg

ms200p_01.jpg

ms200p_05.jpg

ms200p_06.jpg

ms200p_07.jpg

ms200p_08.jpg

ms200p_010.jpg

Edited by nunya001
better pics

• 2 years later...