B77 -CL

Truck Shop

Nice one worth working with for certain. Too bad it is so far away otherwise I'd be working on the price for acquisition and my wife would be working on me with a sledgehammer to the toes.....

• Like 2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Actually I could own it and use my wheel lift to go it. But I don't know what I could do with it along with all the other stuff I find. :) My body is running out of fuel.

Truck Shop 

One ping only

By the yellow color, it resembles a Kirkland Ranch truck?  He was a member of ATHS and was on the early videos with Lindsay Crawford.  He had a lot of water trucks in his video, many were ex military.  Seems I recall he passed away in recent years?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

2 hours ago, Truck Shop said:

Well that's all the more reason it should stay on the west coast, besides most of the old macks are hoarded on the east coast. You have to leave a few out west so we don't

have the expense going to the east coast to see them.:D

Truck Shop

sadly if that truck stays in kalifornia much longer it`ll wind up in a scrap pile

• Like 1

Except I see several more ads for other trucks by the same person and in the back ground of a pic for 80 KW is guess what? Another B-73 or B-75 or B-77 setting painted white.

Truck Shop

00p0p_3gtGcCGnzhv_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_c4lr3EP6g3D_1200x900.jpg

Edited by Truck Shop
  • Like 1

One ping only

On 4/18/2018 at 11:14 PM, Rob said:

Ray really treated me right bringing my water wagon home a few years ago when fuel prices were about $4.00 a gallon. He covered his costs of operation and just a little bit knowing I would treasure the truck, (which I do).

IMG_0739.JPG

Nice white wheel... :thumb:

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.