Mack Camelback structure rebuild

What is the structure that holds the camelback trunion to the frame called and isn't there an aftermarket manufacturer that makes one?  My current situation is a `97 CL 713 Wisconsin quad axle dump truck chassis (steer axle , 2 pusher axles, and the drive axles).  The camelback 44k rear suspension holding structure is all cracked it has had extensive rewelding with structural steel reinforcing and extensive fish plating.  So as I said this is a dump truck and I would like to not have to cut, air arc  the hinge plate out to put the new structure in.  Information and suggestions will be appreciated. 

That is usually called the "stand" and what either breaks up from fatigue, or rust. Stengle Bros. used to make a multiple piece trunion stand which could be installed without a lot of parts removal but I don't know if they still do. With are rear tag axle you would have a lot to remove to replace a trunion stand and if you have a rear plate for pintle, that much more.

It's a big job no matter how you look at it.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.