Wren

Mack Cab Over help

Hey guys new here.  I need help trying to figure out where this bracket bolts to for the shifter linkage.  Thanks

20180403_140343.jpg

20180403_140351.jpg

Here is the only pic I could find of my shift linkage.  I don't see that bracket on my MH.  I will not have access to my MH for another couple weeks.

What transmission do you have?  Mine is a T2050 5 speed.

P8230024.JPG

that's the lower damper support.... on the V8 it is attached to a bracket on top of the compressor, yours looks like a Cummins?... I'd flip it over 180 and go looking for a couple of spare holes around the valve covers.. the damper goes sideways to the long linkage so it looks in position right now

on Farmer52's photo the damper is not installed, you can see the empty elongated slot below the mount

BC Mack

IMG_10170.JPG

Edited by BC Mack
correction

Thanks BC.  That's what we figured it was Friday.  We noticed the bolt missing from the valve cover.  We are building a bracket to attach it better.