Happy Easter

Is it my imagination, or has this Easter been boosted to the level of Christmas with commercial promotion and gift giving? It almost seems as though business is discretely trying to create a second Christmas-like spending season to boost sales.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Haven't been thinking as much about holiday capitalism as global warming.

We had a 9 1/2" dump of snow and another 3" coming tonight. Thermometer read 2 degrees F this morning. Brought my snowmobile out of retirement Saturday and burned off all the gas stabilizer. That is a first.

Northern Wisconsin? Is that below the Arctic Circle?

Belated Happy Easter to all!  I spent the weekend tending to Gail my wife of 46 years . Didn't even celebrate our 46th anniversary yesterday because of her illness.     Paul

5ac2f8a9e4cf2_Easter-Cartoons-Funny(1).thumb.gif.8afa77c0b63e17728611523b8e2127a0.gif  

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 4/2/2018 at 11:54 AM, kscarbel2 said:

Is it my imagination, or has this Easter been boosted to the level of Christmas with commercial promotion and gift giving? It almost seems as though business is discretely trying to create a second Christmas-like spending season to boost sales.

Pretty sure It's NOT your imagination....

Anyway happy Easter..

No automatic alt text available.

• Like 1

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

8 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Belated Happy Easter to all!  I spent the weekend tending to Gail my wife of 46 years . Didn't even celebrate our 46th anniversary yesterday because of her illness.     Paul  

I hope Gail is feeling better soon Paul.

5ac2f8a9e4cf2_Easter-Cartoons-Funny(1).thumb.gif.8afa77c0b63e17728611523b8e2127a0.gif  

Sorry about that Paul hope everything turns out well...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Well the Easter bunny had problems in my neck of the woods this year with the snow storm. Sorry to hear about your troubles Paul you and your wife are certainly in my thoughts. 

Edited by HeavyGunner
Damn autocorrect
  • Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.