Votes in favor of new Excise Taxes

grayhair

Survey results (from 12 of my buddies) are in and it is unanimous.  We all support the implementation of a new $.01 per gallon of fuel and $1.00 per tire federal excise tax provided however that the proceeds are used solely for the purpose of locating, acquiring, and crushing undesirable road trash as follows:

Pontiac Azteks,

Ford Aerostars,

Ford Pinto station wagons

Chevrolet Vegas

Said taxing authority shall expire upon completion of this important public service endeavor.

I had two Vega GT's with BBC engines and one with a SBC. Also had a pair of Pinto's each with 302 SBF engines. Also had a 73 Pinto Squire wagon completely stock. Nothing wrong with either platform when set up right utilizing parts from Doug Thorley Engineering.

Don't see too many Aerostar vans any longer as they didn't hold up too well to the rust.

Aztek? Never should have been built as ugly from the get go. Former employee got one of those brand new from dealer with all kinds of incentives because they couldn't sell it. Still driving it and it's just as fugly as the day it was built, but very dependable.

• Like 2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.