Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mack Technician

Price?

Recommended Posts

Knowing what you know.....what would you offer this guy? With all mechanicals checking out sound. He spray bombs the frame and rims and puts new brakes in. I have been watching it for 3-4 years, it's not selling. 460XT.

 

https://www.truckpaper.com/listings/trucks/for-sale/5720685/2001-mack-cl713

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mack Technician said:

Knowing what you know.....what would you offer this guy? With all mechanicals checking out sound. He spray bombs the frame and rims and puts new brakes in. I have been watching it for 3-4 years, it's not selling. 460XT.

 

https://www.truckpaper.com/listings/trucks/for-sale/5720685/2001-mack-cl713

 

Pretty hard to offer without looking in person. Unless it was somebody you had a lot of faith in.    terry:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmm....

E7/460 18 speed and set up for heavy haul flatbed work.

Been for sale for 3 or 4 years. Someone would have snapped that up a while ago unless there is something major league wrong.

  • Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is high on all his stuff, but most of it is in good shape. If it’s broke he fixes it. I did not price this one but it will be $40-50K. I know that is not what he gets since he stays in business. 

Edited by Mack Technician

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the number that pops into my head would be 30-35k i wonder what he is actually asking for it. id guess if he has been trying to sell it for a couple years he probably has a pretty proud price on it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would wild guess 25 Gs because of the year kind of old seems electrical issues would gather pretty regular but other than that seems ready to work hard but yes why is is advertised so long. Bob


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears to me that the hours do not match with the miles. My MH with 262 K miles has 4K hours?????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've bought both a truck and a dump trailer from him. He's more $$$ than anybody else, but he had what I wanted. A lot of the stuff on his lot comes from Ritchie Bros, so search their auction history and see if you can find that truck. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MHfred said:

It appears to me that the hours do not match with the miles. My MH with 262 K miles has 4K hours?????

Good eye MHF, it is off.  Too small a hyd tank for pto work. That’s like 29 miles per hour average. Our short haul gravel dumper was 40+ life average. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Mack Technician said:

Good eye MHF, it is off.  Too small a hyd tank for pto work. That’s like 29 miles per hour average. Our short haul gravel dumper was 40+ life average. 

If just hauling an RGN, the tank should be right


Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2018 at 3:43 PM, Ezrider said:

the number that pops into my head would be 30-35k i wonder what he is actually asking for it. id guess if he has been trying to sell it for a couple years he probably has a pretty proud price on it. 

Real proud. Asking $58,900. Lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Real proud. Asking $58,900. Lol. 

holly cow, yeah for that price im pretty sure he is still going to have it for a long time. 

 

low mile higher hour older truck nice specs, i have a hard time seeing even a equivalent large car Pete/kw bringing that much 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...